How to Start Planning a Funeral
What is the Best Disposition?
The Right Focus for the Funeral
Funeral and Cremation FAQs
- Why do we need an obituary notice?
- An obituary notice serves to celebrate the life of a loved one. They’re also nice for friends and family of the deceased, as they detail the many memories and stories of a person’s life. Publishing an obituary can also help take some of the burden of having to notify many people about funeral details off your plate. Check out our obituary listings in here.
- What type of service should I get?
- You have the utmost control in deciding the service you want. The cemetery counselor and the funeral director are there to help you understand all the options available so that you can plan a service that is truly personalized and tailored to your loved one. Check out the services that we offer in here.
- Is cremation a substitute for a funeral?
- Cremation is an alternative form of final disposition, but it can and frequently does still follow a funeral service. Our cemetery also offers green options such as scattering ashes around our lush, beautiful grounds. We can assist you with the necessary information about cremation, including the details of several wonderful cremation burial options or ash scattering, if this is an avenue you wish to explore. Learn more about our cremation services in here.